Methods to Build and Strenghten Membership
An organization can be defined as a group of members with similar interests and purpose. Our organization needs to nurture and maintain current members as well as attract and develop new members. Our Membership Committee strives to offer suggestions for our betterment. There are several aids available for use by the Chapters. They can be viewed on the "Secretaries Info, Publications" Page.
1) A Chapter Line Officers Guide
2) Aid to Investigating Committee
3) Mentor for New Members
4) New Member Guide Book (2015)
5) Why Should I Join the Eastern Star? (2015)
6) A Brief Introduction to OES (Video) - This video can be viewed on the "Introduction to OES" Page.
7) Letter to New Masons (NEW) - Has approval of the Grand Master to mail/give to new Masons. Find a list in the NC Mason Newspaper. Follow through with all Lodges in your area.
2016 - 2017 Membership Committee
29 Kramer Rd.
Lillington, NC 27546
Lisa Barbee - Lisa789@Reagan.com
Mike Klack - email@example.com
Michael Albers - Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dennis Edwards - email@example.com